Wednesday 20 September 2017

Broken crayons for AJJ


The colour in my world today could be  bright enough to waken a sleeping mouse.

This is my digital journal  page today  for
 Art Journal Journey

We are two thirds of the way though September already, where is this year going,
I am so happy  that everyone  is enjoying the theme for the month at AJJ
 and are sharing the  Colours in their world,
 there is so many inspirational pages to see  when I call in to see folk .
A huge thank you everyone and we still have 10 more days to go.

Its good to have you call in here, you are all most welcome
 and the comments you leave are always appreciated.


Digital information can be
found in my sidebar.


16 comments:

  1. dieses Thema ist auch wunderschön!!! Du hast eine tolle, fantasievolle, schöne Journalseite gemacht wie all die anderen davor!
    Einnen schönen Tag
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are bright happy colors. We are so dark here today (and wet too) that I could use some of those bright colors, but I'll let the mice sleep.Don't need them scuttling about. Happy Wednesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful colourful page Yvonne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Yvonne, love the pretty colours, and that mouse is inspirational, I think I need an afternoon nap! Have a great day, hug, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page and lovely colour combinations. Cute mouse having a nap love it.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have certainly been busy this month, Yvonne. Yes, even the tiniest sliver of crayon will still make great colors. I thoroughly enjoyed this latest AJJ entry, even the darling snoozing mouse. I hope the bird doesn't get any ideas (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is just GORGEOUS Yvonne- all the elements go together so well - I am thrilled about it!
    Happy evening - I was out and about the whole day,
    so I am a bit late today!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely fun page Yvonne
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this piece is sooo sweet I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful page Yvonne, I love the cute little mouse.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning page, I love colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely page and you little mouse looks so cute maybe we should let him sleep for just a little while longer ...lol 😉. Enjoy the rest of the week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great brights, and that bird makes me very happy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, meant to say I really like these words too x

    ReplyDelete