Sunday 14 May 2017

Jump


I have made a digital ATC for a new challenge blog

Digitally Made Challenges.
The first theme is Anything Goes
Please pop over to see them and join in if you can.

.............................................
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
I ended up making two ATC's
so I am adding a reminder for 
the theme is Little things mean a Lot
These ATC's were  made in my digital program, measured on the  longest side with a centimeter ruler.


 When I print them out I will stick them back to back
 to send off to a crafty penfriend.
...................................................
Now to a bit of stamping

These two  cats  have a stencil background with  a stamped image.
Both pieces left over from making a tag a while ago.
So continuing my playtime I turned one in to a hybrid tag.

My computer does  have a place in my crafting time these days,
but before taking the photo I added a bit more dark ink shades and added a left over piece of embossed card to the base.
Last of all some digital additions, which now makes this a hybrid tag.

I do not think the cat is happy meeting a wizard
 on his night time prowl around the neighborhood.
I wonder who got the biggest fright
Who will win this argument? , I'm with the cat.

Thank you for calling in to see me, your comments are always appreciated.

Digital information can
be found in my sidebar.

16 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your digital ATC. It is truly something to jump about.

    The ATCs certainly qualify for the TioT entries, and I adore the cat under the spell of caffeine. I think that is Bleubeard! LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes Yvonne love the cuties all round.
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC and tag are both fantastic. I love making digital and hybrid pieces, too, it gives us an enormous scope to widen our possibilities. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are fantastic Yvonne and I love the idea of making two to stick them back to back.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Yvonne, love those cat images, what fun. Have a good week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with the cat too Yvonne. You've been having fun. đŸ˜€ I really need some art time to get my psyche back together. Hopefully soon. Loving all your fabulous pieces today. Hugs erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to start the week :) Wonderful projects Yvonne.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATC's are darling, what adorable images. And those cats are a hoot!! What fun images those are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing ATCs Yvonne and a fantastic tag ! WOW! Happy new week!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a problem with my dashboard - just see a new post of you at the dashboard but can't see it here when I klick and open your blog.??? The same I had already with yesterday's post...
    A wonderful page in the sneak peek .
    so I say here in this post , that the page looks super and wish you also a
    happy T-Day ahead!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. These stamped cats are great fun, and the hybrid tag is fabulous.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulously created all of them Yvonne, so full of fun! Beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your creations are so fun, Yvonne! Love the adorable ATC's images and the super cat stamp!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute ATCs and tags, Yvonne. The frazzled looking cats are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your cute ATC with us at Digitally Made, we hope to see you again !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing your digital ATCs with Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete