Saturday 28 May 2016

The arrival

Thursday
Next stage in our journey was to actually arrive at the Rally.
As forecast in a field in the middle of beautiful country side.
I do have a  low strength  connection, thanks to my younger son arriving with his personal Wfi hub.
Not being technical, this is not its right name but its good enough for me.

So as its a few days since I joined the folk at Art Journal Journey
where Erika is hosting this months theme of.... Journeys.
I have done a quick digital page adding a couple of photos of the Landy
 they will be trialling in this weekend.
Not sure how long this connection will last so will add it to AJJ when I can

Thank you for your visit to see me, the comments you leave me are always appreciated.


14 comments:

  1. Ja, ja, the big boys! P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun Yvonne!! My husband loves Internationals and Jeeps, so he would enjoy the Rovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page, have fun at the rally and look after the wellies! Hugs, Valerie
    And thanks for joining us again at AJJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know about big boy toys. The big boy here likes boats. Your page is fantastic. It looks like you, or at least someone, has a lot of fun. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliantly created page as always, just loving it....enjoy the weekend..xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boys and their toys :-)
    Sure looks like a lot of fun fun fun Yvonne.
    Enjoy!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super page! I wish you much fun at the rally - enjoy and have fun and thanks a lot for even posting on rally to AJJ Yvonne!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! How exciting this looks! Have fun - hope the weather is kind to you! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always handy to have techie boys & their hotspots around!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun and exciting!
    xx
    Michelle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page, Yvonne. Have a good time!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see you have arrived, and just think! You made a spread with the photos, too. What an awesome spread. It was good to see the vehicle your family will be using. After all, that's what this holiday is all about.

    I love the horse in the lower left. It reminds me of a rocking horse! Hope you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great page Yvonne, hope your Big Boys are enjoying their toys, sunds fun.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a great time, and the Land Rovers enjoyed their mud baths. Great page Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete