Wednesday 30 September 2015

Watching and waiting


My last journal page for the September theme of ........
Through my Window  at  Art Journal Journey.



On the left is the original page, made with a variety of stencils and distress inks. I think the background was mopped up Dylusions spray inks.
The stamps are Graphics 45, Stampers Anonymous, Chocolate Baroque and Stampotique.
The photo above has a few added digital elements, the face in the window is from mischief circus.

The Halloween season is rapidly approaching, my son's used to have lanterns made out of turnips back in the day. They grew up and many years passed. Now here I am in blogland   anticipating its coming and creating a few pieces to hang in my porch and create in my journal.




Thank you for stopping by to see me today. I always appreciate the comments you leave me.

14 comments:

  1. Love your fun page! Great colours and I love the glamorous looking witch! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've created a spooky atmosphere amongst the bold autumn colours - love that it started as a mop up and oh my word how scary that digi face at the window is!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Variations are just great Yvonne... you put subtile elements to it digital - fantastic effects! I am not the big Halloween fan and decorator - it's not my cup of tea - but
    I t like to see what the crafters come up with every year.
    I have to say THANK YOU again♥♥♥ --- for lots of beautiful unique Yvonne entries this month .
    You are awesome!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. The digi face at the window really gives the page a spooky look Yvonne and I love the colours. Hope you're having a great time.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful journal page, you know I love it when Halloween is coming....Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Halloween page, the face in the window looks spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! - the added face is quite menacing he he.. Love both pieces...
    My glasses need cleaning again, I read as 'Porsche' instead of 'Porch' - I thought that was unusual to want to hang it up in a car.... oops ... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic, Yvonne! The witch is a funny image, and the face at the window looks so pale, like a ghost... it's spooky. Love the colour combo too.
    A great Halloween page!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great spooky creation, Yvonne.
    Have a happy day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific page with lots of tun ideas.

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super spooky page, the face at the window is a great idea. I like the eerie colours too.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely page Yvonne !! Really fabulous, the back ground looks so beautiful!! gorgeous! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is terrific. The face at the window looks a bit apprehensive and ghostly, and adds a wonderful touch to the original page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She looks quite sad Yvonne definitely watching and waiting for someone. Beautiful page.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete