Wednesday 9 September 2015

Through the tall window for AJJ


I often think it would be good to be able to see what is going on inside my head 
when I begin to put paint on a journal page.
 This was one of these occasions when stopping was not an issue, the more slapped on the better,
 with no idea what I would think of next.





So lets start with the actual  page.
The base was mop ups and Brusho powder sprinkles, random stamping, a scrape of texture paste and a little silver gilding wax.
The main image  stamps are from Crafters Companion and were water coloured.. I think I realised now that this was a messy fun day, I didn't  have a plan and I think you can tell.


The theme for September at 
is
 Through the Window.
Time to add some digital alterations, using my Craft Studio program.
So the result, at the top of, is a glimpse through the window, into my chaotic
crafting  mind today.
I will be printing this out and pasting onto the page beside my original.

Thank you for stopping by to see me today. I do always appreciate the comments you leave for me.
  

22 comments:

  1. Another beautiful journal page Yvonne, love those gorgeous deep colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more slapped on is a winner for me Yvonne especially the colour tones.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is fantastic Yvonne, love that background! Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Yvonne. It is so good to just go where the artist in you takes you.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, follow your gut instinct time you seem to have had!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plan or not I love this beautiful spread! Gorgeous colours that blended so well! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab page and what an adorable background!
    You have to have more of this messy days --lol!
    Happy to see you again at Art Journal Journey dear Yvonne!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design, really love this creation and all the fab details. x {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fun to just let go when crafting. I like the digital additions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful piece! And it's such fun *and* Good Medicine when we allow the process to simple flow from those intuitive places within us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab page Yvonne love the rich colour!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It did make me smile Yvonne when you said you'd like to know what's going on in your head ! Your pages are fabulous and I love the colour palette you've used. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I don't think you could have planned it any better ;-)
    I enjoy just playing too and seeing where it takes me.
    This turned out great with your combination of techniques and technology!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your fantastic page and the digital version. The background is super, and I adore those colours.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is such richness to this page, it is absolutely striking.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow-this is such a beautiful and peace invoking page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous colours used here , and I love the stamped images, and the idea of looking through a window.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous rich colours on this page with those elegant ladies and I love how you've altered it with the window.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh this is gorgeous - grungy and elegant and love those colours! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Who needs a plan?! Your page just goes to show that following your instincts produces wonderful results. I especially love the digi window framing - fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely page...in that background mess, I found some lovely colours and images...very artistic.

    ReplyDelete