Saturday 10 May 2014

Fairy wishes for SCH



Angels and Fairies,  is the new challenge  theme over at Sugar Creek Hollow.
There is a $12 dollar prize offered by our generous sponsor A Day for Daisies.
Remember our style is Vintage/shabby chic.
Please pop over and see what we all made.


This card is made using a beautiful image kindly sent  for me to use from  our sponsor.
I layered her up using a variety of papers from my stash.  The image was shaded  with water colour paints and I used  some glitter on her wings.
The layer I used for the image is computer generated as I was imagining my fairy standing in a gentle breeze on a sunny day.
All the other shading is distress inks,Peeled paint, Mustard seed and of course Vintage Photo.

Thank you for taking time to stop by, the comments you leave are always appreciated.

13 comments:

  1. This is so amazingly beautiful Yvonne- and your Art Journal page below is so beautiful as well.. why not linking to our
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE
    themed by circles as there are circles in the background I can see?!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Yvonne, love the soft colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yvonne this is stunning,LOVE the fairy.... As usual beautiful detail, need her. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and that fairy looks so innocent and sweet! Love how you layered the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love how you did the layering too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing creation, looks really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne, this is just such a lovely card! I love the fairy and such wonderful layers. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pretty multi layered card,and the fairy is adorable.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yvonne
    You have used this digi stamp so beautifully on this stunning card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Yvonne!! I think the yellow striped paper looks very much like sunbeams streaming down!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful and I love the way the brighter colours pop off the page.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, and a gorgeous image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete