Monday 28 October 2013

Monochromatic Purple.


Now when Fiona over at Craftycardmakers set our new Challenge,  'Monochromatic Purple',  I had to put my favorite shades aside and get thinking.
I chose to go look through my card and paper stash and found this selection that fitted the theme.
A flowered base  layer, followed by a plain white layer, the edges were shaded with Dusty Concorde distress ink. I tied a purple ribbon round the next layer and added the sentiment..
Hey presto, one of the quickest cards I've made in ages, but as the light for taking photos is so bad  at the moment, I won't mention the words that were used  and time it took to get a decent picture
Please pop over and see what we all made  and see the prizes on offer from our sponsors  Di's Digi Stamps
and Hobby Art.
Thank you for stopping by, I always appreciate the comments you leave.

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Great design. I have a new twinset in purple, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgeous, I love any kind of monochromatic make, and this one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your monochrome make! The paper at the back is very pretty :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colours and papers, lovely monochrome card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Yvonne, beautiful papers, love the layout:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Such elegance exudes from this pretty card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the gorgeous purples!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card and clever use of the one colour

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love all the shades of purple...elegance all the way!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything goes together so well Yvonne, this is a beautiful monochromatic card.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love how you've made the image look like a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so beautiful! Love the purple ribbon tied around the top layer! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super purpleness gorgeous flowers and a fantastic bow, pure magic.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete