Friday 11 October 2013

Hocus Pocus and other Spooky happenings.




 As you can see I am still playing with my Halloween images and stamps.
All are quite old stamps, some from Chocolate Baroque others I would find difficult to name.
First my Monthly Fat Page swap,- above is side one.


this is the little 'spook' that's hiding behind  door No. 31.

I wanted to create a bit of atmosphere on  the reverse  side of the page. Think I could scare myself on a dark night with this image.
The distress inks I used to shade this were Weathered Wood , a little Spiced Marmalade  and Antique linen.

I would like to enter  my Fat Page into these challenges-
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 228 which is Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving
and
Moving Along with the Times which is Spooktastic Times



****************************************
Hocus Pocus

Into Tag mode next and a chance to use up some bits and pieces.
You with notice the old cardboard that I painted and stamped out a good while ago, you will be please to hear its nearly all been used.
The steampunk lady  is cut from the cover of a Graphics 45 paper stack.
She is missing a bit if a wing, but as it wasn't there to start with , I'm not worrying. I added a die cut Bat and a bit of trim to her hat.
All the other scraps were lying  about left over from other projects.


Its hard to believe the photos were taken within minutes  of each other, before I added the ribbons to the tag. The one above is more true to the actual shades.

I will be joining the fun with this tag at-
 Tag Along Challenge-  which is Hocus Pocus.
and 
Altered Eclectics  -October Challenge
Hope it was okay to use this type of left overs.

Thank you for stopping by, I always appreciate the comments you leave me.



22 comments:

  1. Love both pieces Yvonne, they have turned out spookily beautiful! I was watching the bats on my balcony yesterday evening, that was fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne, I love your spooky craftiness, especially the YUMMY tag! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific projects Yvonne, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations ♥ Love your choice of stamps & images. Looks like you've had great fun. Thanks for joining the Tag Along challenge this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Yvonne,I especially like the reverse of your fat book page, very atmospherically spooky.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun with Halloween indeed! You have been busy :-)
    Have a spooky one!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yvonne, just been catching up on all your creativity.
    Two fabulous projects, love the little 'spook'.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Yvonne, fabulous projects both of them!!! Love the fat page, it certainly is spooky and the tag with those gorgeous G45 images looks wonderful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spooky fun pages, and the tag is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects Yvonne, Halloween suits you.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ideas on both of these Yvonne.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the colours you've used for this tag. Thanks for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning, love the tag with the witch on
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous Halloween projects
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic projects, love the web like texture on the first and the amazing black and white tag.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! You've really got into this theme Yvonne. Great work. Love your designs. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very creative project with left-overs! Thank you for playing along with us at Altered Eclectics October Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great creations - I love the little spook amongst the toadstools, and the reverse side is absolutely great, such atmosphere!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your project is stunning I love it and thanks for sharing over at Altered Eclectics.
    Elaine aka Ellapu
    Owner - Eclectic Ellapu and Altered Eclectics

    ReplyDelete