Thursday 10 October 2013

Boo


First of all I would like to say Hello to my new followers and thank you for joining me on my crafty journey.

As you can see I am in Halloween mode with this tag. I read that the current challenge over at
Dragons Dream Tag it On,  is as always to make a tag, ' add a word of your choice, plus die cuts, layers and brown.'.
So I decided to enter, as it was so interesting  with all the elements.
The plain card layers were random stamped  using a spiders web stamp. Shaded with my all time favorite distress ink, Vintage Photo. This stamp and the Halloween ticket are from a stampers Anonymous set.
I embossed some pine tress onto one of the layers and rubbed them over with and old brown ink pad to make them stand out.
The letters of my chosen word BOO are die cuts as is the bird, pocket watch and fence trim.  [Sizzix]
The embossing powder used on the bird and letters is a copper brown shade that I have had for many years, the beak and watch trim is Frantage Aged gold embossing powder.
A few additions from my trimming box to complete the look.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look I always appreciate your comments.

12 comments:

  1. Love all your embossing on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne! Awesome Halloween tag! I'm a tag lover, too, so very excited to see your post today and to learn about the Dragons Dream tag challenge! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, absolutely my cup of tea! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH yvonne love it, luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooo good at this type of work Yvonne.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, Love your use of embossing and die cuts.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous elements together Yvonne and a great halloween tag.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your choice of word for this recipe...Fabulous tag the images & elements are just perfect... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yvonne that's a gorgeous tag, great Halloween feeling. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag - the raven is fab, and I love those trees in the background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete