Saturday 22 September 2012

Wishing You

This week at Sugar Creek Hollow our new Challenge theme is 'Vintage Animals or Animal Scenes.
Please pop over and see what we have all been making, and get all the details.
 We would love you to join in and look forward to visiting your blogs.


As you know our style is Vintage.Shabby chic, I was realy struggling to think of what to make, that would fit the theme. It was my OH who pointed me in the direction of my Craft CD's and to this one from Crafters Companion, 'The Tales of Beatrix Pottter. I found myself spoilt for choice, I loved reading these stories to my own family and to the infants in school.
I think I could suggest that this is a Christmas scene, with the rabbits walking in the snow.
Look close and you can just see the Frantage embossing with iced glass fragments  I added to frame my scene.
The backing paper layers are all from a variety of CDs, trimmings as usual came from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look, I appreciate you calling.
This is a scheduled post and I hope it appears at the right time and day.

11 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is so adorable, plenty of "Aaahhh" factor and I love the colour choice.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Beatrix Potter was - and is - a big fave of mine! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Just perfect in every way. Hope all is well. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne, Always loved Beatrix Potter, and this is such a lovely image. Gorgeous card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet vintage card so reminds me of childhood days
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Yvonne, a beautiful card.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful, that's such a lovely image. Great use of all the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutly gorgeous! Love the sweet image and the pretty colors! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very sweet image, and love the details around it. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always capture the Vintage Shabby Chic so well and this card is just brilliant.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love this image and your blues and lace are perfect with it (-:

    ReplyDelete