Saturday 1 September 2012

School Days.



'Vintage School Days', is our new   Challenge theme  for this week over at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Please pop over for all the details and see what we have all been making.
Remember we like to see your entries in a Vintage/Shabby Chic style.

I have been enjoying making cards using Graphics45 papers recently.  This card is another where I didn't reach out for the Stamps. It was asking too much not to use distress inks, so the extra shading is once again Tea dye.  All the papers  and image came from the ABC Primer pad., with lace etc. from my stash.

I will also  be entering this card into -
Out of a Hat Creations -Favourite technique or Product.
I am hooked on Graphics 45 papers as they suit the vintage/aged/collage styles that I love to make

Challenge 70 Back to School at Fussy and Fancy
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
4Crafty Chicks -Back to School

Thank you for stopping by, I always appreciate your comments.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love those Graphic 45 papers, too - who doesn't? Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic papers thank you for telling me about them.
    Great to have you share the project with us at Out of a Hat Creations this week. Always like to see what you have made.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Yvonne, just using some of the papers myself on a project. Love your design.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers and beautifully put together :) Gosh I must be vintage as I remember using a slate when I started school :(
    Have a good weekend :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous Yvonne, and what a lovely theme too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yvonne, A beautiful card for sure, those papers are fabby. Thanks for joining in with us at Out of A Hat. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hooked on graphic 45 too... and every other paper company known to man!!! LOL
    Great vintagey card Yvonne. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. School again, a very nice card to celbrate the new school year!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, now that is a really well laid out card design. You have made such a fab use of the G45 papers for this. Thanks for your lovely comment. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you Yvonne,G45 papers are gorgeous,love your card
    Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely card i just love your papers wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  12. really gorgeous and precious
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Yvonne, love the layers and the tags and the lace ... it's gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love this Yvonne the lace bow is such a lovely finishing touch
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh my favourite papers, love the ruler and the lace bow

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yey!!! So pleased you have been able to join the challenge this week. I have not been blogging over the weekend but I did see your name come up. I couldn't wait to see what you had made. Gorgeous card. Love the embellishments and the design. Thank you so much Yvonne for sharing with the Hatters this week. Hope you will join us again.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such wonderful vintage colours and also the imagery, this is beautiful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for playing our Back to School challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete