Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee


Gosh where are the months going to this year,  June already and we are celebrating the Queen's Jubilee.
This is my  next Fat page swap.
Once again I got most of the elements from  my Debbie Moore Shabby Chic London CD.


I used material to cover the other side, I was so pleased  to find a small piece in a bargain bin, it took seconds to jump in my basket. Only wish I had bought more of the Guardsmen ribbon.

Sorry I haven't been able to visit you all  lately, once again we are away in Caravanland and most of my recent posts are scheduled. I will be catching up soon.
Thank you for stopping by to take a look, I appreciate your comments.

12 comments:

  1. Super patriotic calendar Yvonne, love the black & white images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it's simply stunning
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Yvonne, I just love how you have put all these elements together. Happy holidays.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Yvonne, love that piece of material and the ribbon! Hope it's not raining in caravanland:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Yvonne. That piece of fabric was a lucky find and I love the guardsmen ribbon. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific pages Yvonne, hope you are having a great holiday, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabbie project Yvonne, hope you are having a lovely time and that the weather is being kind to you
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous collage with great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fit for a Queen! Love these! I sure hope the weather will be nice for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good friend of mine is English and would LOVE this!! She gets home as often as she can but I know she misses England sometimes.

    ReplyDelete