Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Card for TioT's and a Tag for GS 120


First of all my Card for the new challenge over at Try it on Tuesdays. We are back to asking you to make a card this week. Clean and simple cards seem very popular at the moment, so our theme is "Keep it Miminal".
Pop over, for all the details and see what my  super teamies have been making.
This card  is plain white, the Indigo Blue stamp is  mounted on a chocolate base.  The word stamp, I have had for ages and the shading is tea dye distress ink.


Now the tag, made for the Colour Challenge at Gingersnap Creations GC 120 Turquoise,blue and purple.
Papers came from my stash, the narrow strips I edged with a Martha Stewart  butterfly punch.
The image is a Personal Impressions stamp, the sentiment from  a Kaisercraft friendship set, all the shading  added were distress inks tumbled glass and dusty concord, with the main colouring done with cosmic shimmer watercolours.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate you calling.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous, adorable sad little bear, I love the card and your tag says it all from me to you. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bear on your card. Lovely colours on the tag and very sweet image. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet bear image! Love that! And precious tag too!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the antique bear image Yvonne, the tag is gorgeous
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and tag. Wonderful bear image! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Yvonne, such a cute bear. The tag is just gorgeous as I love those colours and the image is sweet.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 wonderful pieces, the little bear is so cute and love the saying on your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card and tag. The little girls on the tag are lovely and the little bear is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and tag Yvonne, the little bear is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 lovely creations - love that teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tag...and I love the sentiment too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those cute little kiddos ... so glad you joined our color challenge at Gingersnap Creations.

    ReplyDelete