Tuesday 15 March 2011

Try it on Tuesdays--chocolate.

This weeks Challenge over at Try it on Tuesdays is a free choice of what you make, Card, Tag, ATC  etc. anything you fancy creating. Please pop over and see the fabulous examples.
The theme has been chosen by Michelle,   'Chocolate',  now who doesn't like this gorgeous confection, not many I'll bet.
I made this card for her birthday last week.
I used  Thorndon Hall  card stock for my base, as it was already  the chocolate colour I wanted to use.
The fragment tile, I made for a Compendium of Curiosities challenge recently with this card in mind..
The trimmings came from my stash, the charm beside the bow is a Bar of Chocolate, sorry not the edible kind..
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, your comments are realy appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Your fragment looks perfect on it. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Yvonne, but you had me totally fooled....I thought you had made a chocolate bar and had created the wrapping.......oh well that will teach me to be a greedy guts.....lol
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. now thats a card I would love chocolate coloured and calorie free....so beautiful
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the tile.
    Have just had a browse through you blog and I love the work you have been doing. I am now a follower.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy ! fab card,looks like a bar of very expensive dark chocolate (my favourite ! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, and really does look like a chocolate bar - brill

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is stunning Yvonne, a beautiful card, love the lace and the fragment & that paper is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindo cartão, flor e cor maravilhosas e claro as pequeninas borboletas! Obrigada por escrever no meu blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And truly beautiful it is too Yvonne, thanks so much for making so much effort to make my birthday a special day. I was lovely opening so many cards made with such care a creativity! I was overwhelmed! Lovely to see you yesterday, looking forward to our crafty weekend
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete