Tuesday 22 March 2011

Give us an Inch -- Wild Card, at TioT's.

This weeks challenge over at Try it on Tuesdays  is  the Wild Card week. Now don't panic, this means you have free choice as to what you make, anything goes. But, you must  include at least Three Inchies in your finished piece. Pop over and see the super examples by my fellow teamies.
My card is a mixture of things as you can see. Punched paper, Graphics 45 paper, stuff from my stash. Then the inchies,  a stamp of a lamp, cannot remember where this came from, I added some gliiter to it, but it hasn't shown up well on the photo.
Thankyou for stopping by, I realy appreciate your comments.

14 comments:

  1. ohhh I'm lovin' this Yvonne, will have to play along this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great Yvonne, I love how you've done your inchies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love it, I'm still thinking what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Yvonne.....no pressure then just 3 inchies........lol Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous romantic and sophisticated could just sit and admire this card for ages. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bird on the flower! And the punched paper!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo gorgeous Yvonne - you have such talent x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Yvonne. The colour is great and all the lovely detail makes for a stunning creation. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the vintage look. Great way of incorporating inchies.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! I love how you did the inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you have added the inchies into your card design. thanks Yvonne. Hope you have a fab weekend, will miss you. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that touch of red! The G-45 paper and the stamped lamb are wonderful combined. Love this awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh! wow, this is just fabulous Yvonne,vintage is one of my favourite styles xx

    ReplyDelete