Sunday 30 January 2011

Coffee and Cream-GC88

The new colour challenge over at Gingersnap Creations is to use Coffee and Cream.
 For this piece , I decided not to reach out for a rubber stamp.
 All the papers I used were in my stash. You know what I mean, those odds and ends we cannot bear to throw away, that might be useful one day.  One layer went through the big shot in an embossing folder and I did use some teabag distress inks. The little girl picture was a freebe  from a magazine, then it just called out for a bit of lace and a flower to finish off. I think this will end up as a card.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a peep.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous , love the little girl image you used and the lovely vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Yvonne, thank you for playing the Gingersnaps Coffee and Cream Challenge.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card front! Great how you pieced it all together with scraps! I have lots of those too!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is beautiful! I love the tattered layers and the freebie image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brill card yvonne, you sound like me I have boxes just for bits and even smaller bits
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fabulous Yvonne - it's so satisfying to use up those odds and ends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely...the vintage photo is perfect and the colors work so well together. And the lace and flower are the perfect finishing touches. Love it!

    ReplyDelete